Tuesday 15 January 2013

I was an angel. Living in the garden of evil.

50 things to do in 500 days

Start day : Today!! 15.01.2012

I know it’s a little late for new years resolutions and I've never really been a fan of them anyway as I always think of rubbish ones such as not swearing and sometimes I do have a bit of a potty mouth but everyone has those days right? So I thought I would conduct a 50 things to do in 500 days it was inspired by Aoife but I felt 101 was a little too excessive so I thought 50 seemed just a about right plus one of my favourite films is 500 days of summer (typical girl) so it seemed almost perfect. Surprisingly finding 50 things to do actually took a fairly long time, I thought it would be easy but there aren't really that many things I want to achieve, well there is but 500 days seems such a short time period so I just thought of ones that I think would be fairly easy to achieve and wouldn't cost mountains of money.

1.       get a job
2.       book a summer holiday
3.       be happy with my body
4.       join the gym
5.       get into a routine e.g uni/work/leisure
6.       cook healthier food
7.       attend a cocktail making class
8.       achieve 100 followers on my blog
9.       visit Paris (again)
10.   try not to cry as much
11.   visit 5 different cities
12.   grow a herb garden
13.   buy an ice cream maker
14.   learn another language
15.   learn a new skill
16.   try and organise my life ( very doubtful)
17.   try interesting flavours of herbal tea
18.   do a ski-dive
19.   see some of my favourite bands
20.   go on a road trip
21.   go camping in the lake district
22.   start a new sport
23.   aim to save 5,000 (including what I've already saved)
24.   buy better branded make up (job dependant)
25.   go skiing (again)
26.   try to bake more
27.   visit Columbia road market (again)
28.   have afternoon tea
29.   be healthier
30.   visit the new forest (again)
31.   visit Edinburgh
32.   define my style
33.   get a a 2:1 or above in my first year
34.   go in a hot air balloon
35.   buy a camera
36.   cook a three course meal from scratch (of restaurant quality)
37.   be more spontaneous
38.   eat tapas
39.   try some crazy street food
40.   go to as many food markets as possible.
41.   Go to London fashion week
42.   Try to chill out about life a bit more
43.   Stop worrying about silly things
44.   Take life as it comes
45.   Try and make everyone smile
46.   Make new friends
47.   Try sushi
48.   Get a manicure
49.   Be romantic
50.   Love life!!


Just a rather long list of everything I hope to achieve within the next 500 days! A lot of these are fairly simple and perhaps easily accomplished but some perhaps wont happen but a girl can always dream. I will start blogging properly when I get back to Sheffield as I have a few things I would love to share with you.

Is everyone enjoying the snow? it seems to be melting pretty quickly where I live :(


abigail 

5 comments:

  1. these are really sweet ideas! tempted to make a list like this for myself! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice plans, all within your grasp if you really want them! Keep us posted1

    http://wethingin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will i will :)) thats what i thought i didnt want to make plans that were really unachievable especially as 500 days isnt that long :( xxx

      Delete
  3. These are brilliant idea's! I really don't think I could come up with 50, may have to write a list too, hopefully you can achieve all of these! xx

    http://somlclr.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know it was so hard coming up with 50!! my intial plan was 101 but that just seemed silly :( i doubt i'll achieve the hot air balloon one but hopefully all the other ones :)) xx

      Delete