Monday 14 January 2013

Cause I cant go on if your love isn't strong

I feel slightly nervous writing my first blog post, is this normal? I’m quite sure its probably not normal but oh well.. anyway a quick little bit of information about myself and who I am as a person and what this blog with contain.

Hi…I’m Abi and currently living in Sheffield studying real estate at Sheffield Hallam university. The course wasn’t my first option as I’ve never really known what I wanted to do, but I think I made the correct decision :)

I've always enjoyed reading blogs and I thought it was about time I tried it for myself! I’ve tried it half-heartedly a few times but only managed to do about 4 posts :) this time I think (hope) it’ll be different! I think it’s the photography element that scares me a little as I’m no photographer! combined with having such a shaky hand certainly doesn't help. Hopefully I will learn as my blog progresses :) so just bear with (does that phrase remind anyone else of Miranda?) I always class myself as being a fairly average 19 year old, I like doing normal things and sadly don’t have any strange talents, although I can balance a spoon on my nose, as amazing as I used to think this was, it has since been shattered, as according to my flat mate most people can do it! Can you balance a spoon on your nose? I’d love to know!


Just a quick list of thing I like:
Flowers
Pastel colours
Cakes- lemon drizzle and carrot cake are personal favourites
Egg and cress sandwiches (preferably on granary bread)
Macaroons – although I only tried them for the first time the other day! I’ve always wanted to try them as they’re so pretty but I was worried they would disappoint :) luckily they didn’t!
Cats
Puppies
Fashion
Old buildings
&
Pretty interiors..to name a few!





This blog will perhaps include some outfit posts, probably some recipes  along with what I’ve been buying recently! and mostly a lot of random rambling about my fairly mundane life.

I think that’s probably enough about me for now! ( I over use exclamation marks way too much)


Hope you have a great week!


abigail

11 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! your blog name and header are absolutely adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thankyou ever so much! i'm a little unsure about it all :( but thanks that has brightened up my day x

      Delete
    2. You'll be fine, I really enjoyed your first two posts :) I've been going for over a year and still finding my feet lol. Are you on twitter? xx

      Delete
    3. yes yes I am, i need to get some of them pretty buttons where i can connect my blog to everything :) its @absoad
      thanks once again!! xx

      Delete
  2. Hey Abi, I don't know if you remember me but it's Will, the drunkard that kept interrupting your hard work in Studio a while back! This is going to seem totally stalkerish so,I apologise in advance, but it occurred to me the other day that I hadn't seen you there in, well, forever! Studio just isn't the same :p . How is life treating you? I may be
    wrong, but I'm sure you said you were going to Sheffield uni??
    ps I really like your blog, awesome having plenty of goals and ambitions :)
    Will x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got blogging, great intro post! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thankyou :)) you convinced me to give it a go the other day on twitter!!

      Delete
  4. Macaroons are so pretty, though I find them a little too sweet!
    In reply to your comment on my blog, yes, those shoes are super uncomfortable! I only bought them a few weeks ago so I'm still wearing them in, but they don't seem to be getting any less painful!

    Ciara x
    www.atrickleofmeaning.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know arent they uncomfy i wore them out for a meal once and had to take them off! ooo the pain! i think its because they have no platform and the angle that they make your foot...if that makes any sense! they're such a lovely and dainty shoe though so its such a shame :( having only paid £10 though i don't feel too bad :') xx

      Delete
  5. Ahhhh loving your Haim blog title! Think you have become my new favourite blogger!! :-D xx

    ReplyDelete