Thursday 17 January 2013

Links Of London | Shell Charm

Yesterday, Jordan (my boyfriend) surprised me with this lovely little gift! How Thoughtful of him! (that almost sounds patronising and a little sarcastic but it isn't intended I was blissfully surprised !  I've always loved links of London and own 4 of their bracelets my favourite being the sweetie bracelet which very rarely leaves my wrist! I think I prefer the charms more than say Pandora as they're bigger than therefore have more detail and although they aren't cheap at £45.00 they seem better value for money, they are also quite heavy, which is always a bonus! He bought me the zebra charm to wear on my necklace but that has since been replaced with this 'lucky catch shell' although I will probably alternate between the two as 'Ralph' (zebra charm) is  fun and colourful. Personally I love this charm and I think the little pearl inside is especially cute, it looks classy and dainty too and it looks great on my necklace :)






I hope this charm gives me luck as I have a law exam tomorrow :(





No comments:

Post a Comment