Saturday 23 March 2013

Weekend Wishlist


1. Jacket - Topshop
2. Sunglasses - Topshop
3. Dress - Oasis
4. Necklace - Asos
5. Lipstick -Topshop
6. - Shoes - Asos

1. I love this jacket! I love the cut of it and the colour of it! Lime green is definitely a colour I look forward to wearing this summer, although it will probably look better on sun kissed skin as opposed to the off white shade that currently covers my body. I also like the fact that literally anyone of any age can wear this jacket! I could picture both my mum and grandma wearing this jacket so it can be viewed as an investment piece right? I like jackets but I think that’s because I’ve had a long and overdue love affair with blazers – something my boyfriend doesn’t approve of as he hates them!

3. Can anyone resist a classic cut and monochrome striped dress? I can’t! Personally I don’t think Oasis get enough recognition as a shop! I love them but most of my friends have never bought anything from them…crazy I know! Oasis also have brilliant sales which is a definite thumbs up from me! This dress is super versatile as it could be worn with both wedges and flats and worn both day and night. The monochrome makes it easy to team things with it so you’ll never be stuck with what shoes or accessories to wear…although I’d perhaps steer clear of brown…

4.Normally I’m not one for costume jewellery, I’m the type of person that just puts a necklace on and never takes it off so costume jewellery doesn’t really have this facility. Never the less I think this necklace would look great with this dress/ jacket combo! I love this turquoise blue as it’s just so summery!!

5.I always think pink and lime green go well together so I thought this shade would be perfect to team with this outfit. This pink lipstick doesn't look too overpowering either so it's the perfect shade for during the day.

6.How comfy do these shoes look…very! They add just enough height to elongate the legs and black goes with everything so what’s not to love? They’re perhaps a little bulkier to what I’d normally go for but I’ve been on a mission to find a pair of black flatforms since the ones I got from office broke on their first outing! These aren’t flatforms but I can kinda see some resemblance.

10 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on those heels for ages, they're perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those heels are gorgeous! I love the shape and size of the heel too, not to high :)

    Charlotte xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lusting over those shoes and jacket! So nice x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know aren't they fab! thanks for leaving your blog link :) i shall have a gander! xx

      Delete
  4. loveeeee the monochrome dress (ps i know i've said this loads but i literally 'aw' everytime i go on to your blog because of your cute header) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks ever so much!! i'm considering changing it but i cant think what else to have :( I know its such a steal at like 30 quid! with student discount :)

      Delete
  5. awesome wishlist, especially love the necklace <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete