Wednesday 30 January 2013

Real Techniques Brushes | Core Collection



I feel as though I haven’t blogged in ages!! I’ve just been fairly busy these last few days. It was my birthday on Sunday so thank you to anyone who said it to me in either facebook or twitter! I’m not into posting about everything I received but I did receive these brushes that I had wanted for a while but I always though £20 was quite expensive so when Jordan bought me them I was really pleased having read such great reviews. I decided to choose the Core Collection as I don’t wear eyeshadow so I thought the other one would perhaps be a bit of a waste of money! I think the brush I’ll use the most is the ‘Contour Brush’ I’ll use it as a blusher brush-if you read my post on the British public not wearing enough blusher you’ll understand why my contour brush will be getting lots and lots of use- the whole collection seems like great quality and the brushes are super soft, I’ve also read many reviews expressing how durable they are and how few bristles they shed! Brilliant!
The brushes come in a handy little carry-case/stand which is actually quite good and would be useful for travelling, i’ll probably aim to use the provided carry case but after a week or so they’ll have found themselves nestled in my make up bag!

Although some may think this collection is abit expensive in reality it isn’t as you get 4 brushes for just over £20 (depending on where you purchase them from) I’m sorry this review isn’t very in depth but I haven’t tried them out fully yet but so far I’m most impressed!!





Which are your favourite Real Techniques brushes?

Just a quick bit about my birthday! I didn’t do anything really…nothing crazy or adventurous..i came come from university on Friday night so I spent as much time as possible with Jordan as we don’t get to see each other that much :(! It was really nice to spend time with him as I’d be lying if I said we had the perfect relationship but hopefully we’re back on track and Budapest is just under a week away!! 

Here are a few picture of us when we took Oscar for a walk…I tried to take a few pictures of Oscar but he wouldn’t pose! I’m not photogenic in the slightest and don’t really like having my picture taken unless I feel ‘nice’ the awkwardness explains it all! 






I’m currently hunting for a new job! My new timetable means I’m only in uni 2 days a week so I have plenty of time for a job! I just love earning my own money..but then I’m sure that’s what everyone's likes.

How was everyone's weekend? 

Love



6 comments:

  1. It was my birthday on sunday too! hope you had a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know you said the other day on twitter!! how crazy is that! i did thankyou did you :)) are you feeling better now? xxx

      Delete
  2. Happy belated birthday! I just got a real techniques foundation brush which I will be using & reviewing very soon, they look so good! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oohhh i'll keep my eyes peeled then :))) awh thanks :))xxx

      Delete
  3. I just bought this! So impressed :)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want your dogggggg!

    Hattie xo

    @peppermintplace

    ReplyDelete